Friday, December 26, 2008

MINI DESSERTS!!!

all of them
different flavors

Tonight me and my mom were making mini desserts for my dads birthday party we got the idea by pf changs.If u know my mom well everything has to be mini so she was so exited so anyway she was getting stressed out on the 1st and 2nd batch so i told her to do the bottom part and go sit down why'll i did the rest of the batches so she did.i was exited about doing it by myself and me and my mom did a very good job.my dad is exited about eating them too.We made 3 different desserts cheesecake,reeses,and almond joy.well we were exited about it so i had to put a post on it yall can just comment and ill tell u how to do it.

2 comments:

The Baumanns said...

YUM!! OK yes, I want the recipes!!! :) I hope you had a fun Christmas. Looks like you had a great time on your cruise. I'm jealous! Love you...

Regina said...

Yum, those look good! I want the recipe too!