Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas eve and christmas

whole crew
tate

kinsley

kinsley painting cookies bailey

mom and meline

papa and lauren

madeline me bailey and meredith

tate and his new jersey

trying to get more presents

my jucy couture ugs!

me and my LAPTOP



On christmas eve my kinsley tate + bailey made christmas cookies for santa and it was really fun.we made snowman ,trees ,gingerbread man,and candycane cookies.we had a blast but kinsley just wanted to eat the sprinkles!but the kids loved making them and so did amy!
on christmas i got a laptop and jucy couture boots and clothes!
i did have fun and we also had a big feast and a fun time with all the kids and stuff so i hope next time will be fun also.

2 comments:

Regina said...

You look so cute in your footie pajamas! I love it! Glad you had a merry Christmas!

the tatsaks said...

You must have been a good girl this year!!!