Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was so funn but i probally gained a billion lbs beacuase i ate so so so much!!and the good part is that all the cousins didnt fight as much today and that made every one happy.Well anyway im so greatful for my family,friends,god,my house,and food.lol but i Im very blessed with all of thoughs and i know i need them expectually the food haha im just kidding but my family and god and friends im most greatful for because i dont know what i would do with out them my mom gives me my life and my dad gives my a room in his home and grandma and grandpa give me well i dont know how to say it but i guess i could say it as love and compassion and my aunt amy gives me well i would say like her life because i take her as my role model exept for the dental hygentist i want to be a nurse.well i would list my whole family but its to to to long but i love my WHOLE family and would do anything for them any time.I AM BLESSED WITH MY WHOLE FAMILEY AND FRIENDS ANDD GOD AND I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH BUT MOSTLY MY FAMILY AND GOD

1 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Thank you so much. I hope to be a good role model for you. I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming!