Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I LOVE YOU

Tate and Bailey
Kinsley

CRU


Madeline


These people mean so much to me and many more i love them so much and i would of put my whole family and friends but im to lazy.lol. i would kill my self for my family and friends thats how much i love them.I know me and my sister fight but i love her deep deep in side and madeline the same i know she probally doesnt like me as she did but i will always love her.My brother i know and he knows i love him and will always be there for him And to Kinsley and cru they are like my 2nd siblings and they are like my neice and nephew (i wish...)Just to let u know i i love every one i know so hope your the same for me!!!!
I LOVE YALL!!

3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I Love You too. You are growing up to be such an amazing and beautiful girl and I am so proud of you.

Regina said...

Taylor this post about made me cry! You are so kind hearted and that is a quality rare to find these days. Always, always stay as amazing as you already are!! I love you!!

The Baumanns said...

I love you too Taylor! So do Robbie, Zoe and Zacky. We think about you all the time and miss you terribly. You are one of my most favorite girls in this entire world.