Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cheerleader?

me and erika.
splitsville

practicing


09 - 10 cheerleaders



Monday thru Wensday we had clinic and my wonderful aunt Amy helped me and my friends learn it. Then on thursday we had the tryouts! i was scared the whole day but then finally got over it, but after i was finished i was just so anxious to find out. Friday we had a shortned day because of the talent show so it went by fast but that was the day we found out who made it :/ well after school all the kids who tried out were waiting in the front well my mom took pictures from 4 to 4 30 i was getting so frusterated with her! well then Mrs. Boils (an assistant princiable) came and locked all the doors and in the office a long way away from the front i could see my coach lol. but she locked them then posted them all the cheerleaders were like sramming into me so i was like scqished in the window but then everyone including me were screaming so loud! but i felt bad because one of my friends didnt make it and she just left :( as soon as i found out i was going to the car and amy called me! haha.
then after me madeline and erika went to celebrate at splitsville a bowling ally and restraunt.but i was just so happy now tomorrow i have practice(: what a joy. but i couldnt of done it without my aunt amy or my mom who text me telling me good luck(:





2 comments:

The Baumanns said...

Congratulations Taylor!!! That's so exciting! We're very proud of you! :)

the tatsaks said...

I didnt even know you posted about this! I am a little late but...Congrats!!! You are a great cheerleader and I am so proud of you!